The Redding Country Club – Private Club – Redding, CT.
1PM shotgun start.
Nestled high atop the hills in beautiful rural Redding, Connecticut, about 60 miles from New York City, this family-oriented country club is renowned as much for the friendly atmosphere as it is for its amenities. The Club is a full-service club with:
- An 18-hole, par 71, Rees Jones designed golf course with a practice putting green, practice range, a short-game practice area and a full-service golf pro shop.
- Four Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 lighted for night-time play, and a full-service tennis pro shop.
- A full-size, 25-yard competition pool, a zero-entry wading pool, play area, pool house and full-service poolside café with dining area.
- Two paddle courts with a warming hut.
- A clubhouse with a casual grill room/bar and formal dining room.
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms.
We provide numerous programs and events for men, women and juniors in golf, tennis, paddle tennis and swimming. We offer many social programs throughout the year for our members and their guests.
Choosing the right country club is an important decision for you and your family. At RCC, we have created one of the finest full-service programs for families in the area. The quality of our recreational and social events attract members from Redding and surrounding communities in Connecticut and nearby New York.